Wheat Grass Juice Powder
Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder
Our Wheat Grass Juice Powder
When you're trying to get your daily dose of greens, wheat grass may be the most healthy option available. This true superfood contains a powerful blend of enzymes, amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals, and phytonutrients that tops the charts in comparison to other grasses. Our Wheat Grass Juice Powder comes from the potent juice of an energy-rich grass that cleanses, detoxifies, nourishes, and heals.
Wheatgrass Juice Powder Benefits
Eating your “greens” is one of best ways to fill up your body with vital nutrients, many of which have strong antioxidant and detoxification properties. When you want a break from your traditional leafy green meals, our Wheat Grass Juice Powder is a true superfood that has a myriad of health benefits associated with greens like spirulina, kale, and alfalfa. Wheat grass, however, contains a special trio of compounds that are rarely found in one food source.
Our Wheat Grass Juice Powder is harvested at the peak of its life cycle, when the new growth of the grass is about two weeks old. At this stage, the sun’s energy has infused the delicate blades of grass with some of the most powerful weapons for full body healing. We’ve brought this natural gift to you in our emerald green Wheat Grass Juice Powder. Wheat grass is one of the richest sources of nutrients on the planet. It not only contains 20 amino acids, including all nine essential ones, it is packed with crucial vitamins, such as Vitamin K, which promotes good blood health. Our Wheat Grass Juice Powder is also a great source of Vitamin A, C, and E, as well as magnesium, iron, and calcium.
Wheat Grass is rich in living chlorophyll, a substance that balances the pH of the body and helps detox organs. Studies have shown that wheat grass an effective liver and intestine detoxifier, removing chemical neurotoxins that compromise the blood and the gastrointestinal tract.
A Unique Source of Superoxide Dismutase
Our Wheat Grass Juice Powder is a rare source of a special compound known as Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). This enzyme is one of the most powerful defenses against chemically reactive molecules (free radicals) that damage cells and cause cancer. Free radicals invade the body through pesticides and herbicides, ozone contamination, nutritional deficiencies, injuries, UV gamma rays, and toxic metals. SOD acts as an antioxidant that helps the body to repair itself quickly. SOD has been known to slow the effects of aging and reduce inflammation in the body.
Rich in Enzyme P4D1
Another extraordinary compound found in our Wheat Grass Juice Powder is the enzyme P4D1, the first substance known to stimulate the repair of DNA molecules. P4D1 does two important things. The super enzyme makes it possible for diseased cells to heal themselves so that they can go on to produce “good” cells. Even more amazing is the fact that P4D1 has been shown in laboratory tests to eat through the protein sheath of cancel cells so that white blood cells can attack and destroy them.
Glucosaminoglyans For Good Joint and Tendon Health
Our Wheat Grass Juice Powder is one of the only food sources of Glucosaminoglycans (GAG’s), which form a compound in the fluid lubricant in body joints that is vital to their effective performance. GAG’s are also present in the connective tissue, tendons, and cartilage in the human body and our Wheat Grass Juice Powder contains necessary support for proper joint and tendon function.
A Powerful Ancient Cereal Grain
Wheat Grass is a powerful cereal grain that was first cultivated in ancient Asian and Middle Easter cultures. The young grass was promoted as a food source, but was revered for its healing properties.
Our Wheat Grass Juice Powder has a moderately mild taste, and many find it even more palatable when mixed with flavorful citrus juice or combined with a freshly juiced apple. Don’t mistake our Wheat Grass Juice Powder for Wheat Grass Powder. Our Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder comes from wheat grass that is first juiced to remove the plant fiber, and then the nutrient-rich juice is dehydrated at low temperatures and gently milled into a fine powder. You’ll find that just one teaspoon of our Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder turns juices, shakes, and smoothies into power meals.
If cared for properly, our Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
We package all of our superfood powders in all-natural brown kraft bags, each with a resealable zipper across the top. Each bag has a thin metal lining, which serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria.
While printed plastic bags with clear windows may look beautiful, studies have shown that the toxins contained in the plastic are absorbed by food that is in direct contact with the plastic. Foods that are raw and all-natural, like superfood powders, are even more susceptible to this type of contamination than processed foods.
Agropyre, Agropyron, Agropyron repens, Agropyron firmum, Blé en Herbe, Brote del Trigo, Couchgrass, Couch Grass, Cutch, Dog Grass, Dog-grass, Doggrass, Durfa Grass, Elytrigia repens, Elymus repens, Graminis Rhizoma, Herbe de Blé, Quack Grass, Quackgrass, Quitch Grass, Scotch Quelch, Triticum, Triticum firmum, Triticum repens, Twitchgrass, Wheat Grass, Witch Grass
Country of Origin
Possible Benefits of Wheat Grass Juice Powder
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Wheat Grass Juice Powder may include:
- Contains 70% chlorophyll
- Contains over 70 minerals and vitamins
- Contains hundreds of live enzymes
- A highly concentrated source of protein
- May be effective in detoxifying the body
- Rich in antioxidants
- May help to improve appetite while lessening cravings
- May help to improve sense of physical and mental well-being
- Contains compounds that studies have shown may contain anti-inflammatory properties
- May assist in strengthening the immune system
- May help to normalize sleep patterns
- May be effective in increasing energy and stamina
- May be beneficial for enhancing memory and mental clarity
- May help to improve vision
- May be useful for cleansing and detoxifying the liver, blood and intestines
- May help to improves digestion
- Rich in vitamin K, which is needed for proper clotting of blood
- Contains a rich array of vitamins and minerals
- Contains the vital enzyme Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Contains enzymes P4D1 and Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)
- May help to alkalize the internal body
- Contains compounds which may have anti-aging properties
- May help to protect the body from free radicals and carcinogens
- May be useful in stimulating the body's metabolism
- May be effective in enriching the blood and increasing red blood-cell count
- May help to reduce blood pressure by dilating your blood vessels
- Studies indicate that it is effective in arresting the growth and development of unfriendly bacteria within your digestive system
- May help to regulate blood sugar levels
- May assist in promoting a healthy complexion
- May be helpful in purifying the liver
Wheat Grass Juice Powder Suggested Usage
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons.
As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption.
This powder blends well with juice, rice or soy milk, and yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food's nutritional value.
From the Blog
- In stock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder
Ingredient : Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder
Ingredient : Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder
Ingredient : Wheat Sprout Powder (Raw)