Ingredient : Organic Camu Camu Powder (Raw)
Raw Moringa Powder
Organic Raw Moringa Powder
Sunburst Superfoods Moringa Powder is held in the same high regard as superfoods like alfalfa sprouts, spirulina, and barley grass, yet has beneficial properties that are all its own, which is why it has been used worldwide to combat malnutrition. It offers a brilliantly-complex and vital combination of naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids, and now you can get this concentrated dose of nutrients in powder form! With each serving, you’ll get more vitamin B12 than you could get in a steak – gram for gram – and more vitamin A than you’ll find in eggs. This powerhouse powder offers more calcium for the body than milk, and it has an impressive vitamin C and beta-carotene profile.
You’ll find all of the essential amino acids in Moringa, as well as an impressive array of trace minerals and protein. It has been shown to reduce inflammation, heal wounds, help diabetic patients, reverse iron deficiency, and offer so many other benefits to the human body.
Mix 1-2 teaspoons daily into smoothies, juices, cereal, yogurt and more!
- Only One Ingredient: Organic Moringa Powder
- Called the most nutrient-rich plant ever studied
- Packed with potassium (3 times more than bananas)
- Loaded with B vitamins
- Contains 20 types of amino acids
If cared for properly, product has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
From the Blog
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Raw Moringa Powder
Ingredient : Organic Noni Powder (Raw)
Ingredient : Organic Extra Large Goji Berries (Raw)
Ingredient : Organic Cracked-Cell Chlorella Powder (Raw)