Ingredient : Organic Spirulina Powder
Pure Bee Pollen Powder
Bee pollen has been called “Nature’s Most Perfect Food,” and some say that a human can live on bee pollen, fiber, and water alone. Bee pollen contains a complete profile of vitamins and nutrients that meets the body’s every nutritional need. Try our sweet Bee Pollen Powder sprinkled on top of salads or added to smoothies, juices, or raw desserts.
Delightfully sweet, with an earthy flavor, our Bee Pollen Powder is compassionately harvested from wild honeybees. Bee pollen is often called “Nature’s Perfect Food,” and this unique substance is one of the most nutritionally dense superfoods on the planet.
Bee pollen is a combination of flower pollen, nectar, and the digestive juices of worker honeybees. As the bees travel from flower to flower, pollinating each one, tiny dust-size seeds known as pollen cling to the their legs and are carried back to the hive. There, they are deposited and naturally processed into a superfood that can sustain our bodies and provide optimal health. Our Bee Pollen Powder is harvested and dried at low temperatures, preserving delicate enzymes and keeping the pollen alkaline.
The Most Nutrient-Dense Superfood on the Planet
Bee pollen provides every nutrient that our bodies need. It allows the body’s systems to function optimally and helps to build, maintain, restore, and protect the body’s cells. Some say that bee pollen can sustain a human with its nutrients, fiber, and water alone. Our Bee Pollen Powder contains a perfect balance of all 22 essential nutritional elements. Bee pollen is an incredible source of more than 80 compounds that provide superlative well-being.
Our Bee Pollen Powder is rapidly absorbed into the body and passed from the stomach to the blood stream quickly and efficiently. Within just one to two hours, traces of bee pollen nutrients can be seen throughout the body and in the brain's fluids.
Our Bee Pollen Powder is one of the highest dietary sources of the substance rutin, which increases the integrity and strength of cell walls. Rutin is also vital in maintaining healthy blood pressure.
A Great Source of Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, and Fatty Acids
Bee pollen is an extremely rich source of bio-available protein, with a makeup of 24-35% complete protein. Our Bee Pollen Powder contains 22 amino acids, which are directly assimilated into the body, stimulating organs and glands to function properly. Our Bee Pollen Powder has five times more protein than meat, cheese, and eggs per ounce.
Bee pollen is an important food source for enhancing overall wellness throughout the body. It contains more than 12 vitamins and 28 minerals, including B vitamins, sulfur, phosphorus, iron, copper, silicon, and zinc. Our Pure Bee Pollen Powder has 11 critical live enzymes, 14 fatty acids, and 11 carbohydrates that the body needs to stay in perfect balance. Bee pollen is low in calories, making it a perfect choice of nutrients for those who want to avoid foods with saturated fats and simple sugars.
All-Over Health and Wellness
With its impressive nutritional profile, our Bee Pollen Powder can contribute to a myriad of positive body functions. By adding bee pollen to your diet, you may experience improved mental clarity and concentration, increased energy and endurance, a strong immune system, and balanced hormones and libido.
The consumption of bee pollen is mentioned in the Bible as a revered source of nutrition. Early Egyptian texts and other religious books also make mention of the ancient superfood.
Our Bee Pollen Powder is responsibly and sustainably harvested from honeybees that come from wilderness areas located far away from human pollution. Worker bees are not “smoked” out, as some methods of pollen collection entail, and the pollen is not over-harvested or sprayed with chemicals.
Try our semi-moist Pure Bee Pollen Powder in smoothies, mixed with juices, added to raw desserts, or sprinkled on salads or yogurt.
If cared for properly, our Pure Bee Pollen Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
We package all of our superfood powders in all-natural brown kraft bags, each with a resealable zipper across the top. Each bag has a thin metal lining, which serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria.
While printed plastic bags with clear windows may look beautiful, studies have shown that the toxins contained in the plastic are absorbed by food that is in direct contact with the plastic. Foods that are raw and all-natural, like superfood powders, are even more susceptible to this type of contamination than processed foods.
Buckwheat Pollen, Pine Pollen, Puhuang, Honeybee Pollen
Country of Origin
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Bee Pollen Powder may include:
- May be effective in building, restoring, and maintaining the body's cells
- May be useful in maintaining healthy blood pressure
- May assist in aiding in indigestion
- High in protein
- May be helpful in improving mental clarity and memory
- May help to relieve menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- May be beneficial for lowering high blood pressure
- May be helpful for improving concentration
- May be useful in treating arthritis
- Contains 15% lecithin, which may support the nervous system and brain
- May be effective in building resistance against allergies
- May help to increase energy and endurance
- May assist in promoting a strong immune system
- May help to eliminate toxins from the body
- May be effective in increasing alertness and well-being
- Traditionally used to treat constipation
- May helps to regulate sleep and promote normal sleeping patters
- May be effective in maintaining good heart health
- May be beneficial for reducing stress and anxiety
- May help to balance hormones
- May be effective in enhancing the libido
- May be beneficial in reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- May help improve skin tone and overall skin health
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons.
As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption.
This powder blends well with juice, rice or soy milk, and yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food's nutritional value.
From the Blog
- In stock
- Calculated at Checkout