Ingredient : Organic Hemp Seeds
Pumpkin Seed Protein
Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein
Sunburst Superfoods Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder is derived directly from nutrient-rich pepitas. The end result is a versatile and highly digestible, gluten, soy and dairy free source of vegetable protein that contains all of the amino acids, as well as wide variety of other nutrients found naturally in pumpkin seeds.
Silky smooth, this powder is fine enough to dissolve completely in liquid, and has a pleasantly earthy, nutty semi-sweet taste. At over 60% plant-based protein content and 19 grams of complete protein per serving, it's a suitable source of protein for vegetarians and vegans, but recommended for everyone, especially before or after a workout.
Mix 1-2 teaspoons daily in a smoothie, cereal or yogurt, or try using in homemade baked goods and raw treat recipes. Perfect for the holidays!
- Only One Ingredient: Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- High in plant-based protein with 19 grams per serving
- High in minerals, B vitamins, tocopherols and plant sterols
- Significant source of tryptophan for restful sleep
- 100% pure
- Great source of essential omega-6 and 9 fatty acids
- Balanced ratio of BCAAs for maintaining muscle mass
If cared for properly, product has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
From the Blog
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other medical experts. Statements on this web site are not intended to be a replacement for medical advice from your personal physician. Please read our Site Disclaimer for additional information.
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein