Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries (Dried)
Called the "Holy Fruit of the Himalayas", sea buckthorn berries contain a rare combination of antioxidants that provide a powerful defense against many health conditions. Our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries offer 12 times more Vitamin C than oranges, and a substantial amount more and than strawberries and kiwi fruit.
High in the Himalayas, where cold climates prevail, sea buckthorn berries grow abundantly and are prized for their nutritive properties. The golden-orange berries were first discovered 1,200 years ago, and their health benefits are backed today by more than 120 scientific studies.
- 100% pure
- High in antioxidants
- High in vitamin C
A Rare Source of Antioxidants
Our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries offer powerful antioxidant support for wide range of health conditions including cell mutation, skin disorders, weak immune system, burns and wounds, and degenerative diseases. Sea buckthorn berries are rich in some of the most rare antioxidants in the world.
The antioxidant strength of our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries is in part due to the berry’s high levels of Vitamin C, carotenoids, and phenolic compounds, which assist the body in preventing harmful toxins from invading and destroying healthy cells. Sea buckthorn berries can protect the skin from premature aging and reduce the effects of environmental pollution.
Complete Nutrition in One Super Berry
Just one serving a day of our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries provides the body with 42 lipids, Folic acid, tocopherols, phenols, flavonoids, tannins, and more than 20 vital minerals. Sea buckthorn berries are also a rare source of essential fatty acids. In fact, our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries are the only plant to have a complete profile of EFA’s, including Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9.
Sea buckthorn berries provide the body with more than 100 vitamins and nutrients like Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, K, and P as well as several amino acids. Our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries act as natural anti-inflammatory agents, healing gastrointestinal ulcers and relieving all-over body pain.
With daily consumption of our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries, many people notice improved cardiovascular health, normalizing of blood sugar, better digestion, increased energy, and better blood circulation. Studies have shown that consuming sea buckthorn berries regularly improves Central Nervous System function.
The “Holy Fruit of the Himalayas”
The native Tibetan people have revered the sea buckthorn berry for centuries. Ancient cultures knew the benefits of the unique berry and documented its healing powers in texts thousands of years as a natural medicine to cure cough, promote digestion, and improve blood circulation. First discovered by the Greeks 1,200 years ago, the sea buckthorn berry is primarily cultivated in China and Mongolia today.
Our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries make a wonderful snack eaten alone, and they also blend well into muffins, pancakes, and trail mixes. Try our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries as an alternative to raisins for a healthy, natural treat for children.
If cared for properly, our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries have a shelf life of up to one year. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
We package all of our superfood powders in all-natural brown kraft bags, each with a resealable zipper across the top. Each bag has a thin metal lining, which serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria.
While printed plastic bags with clear windows may look beautiful, studies have shown that the toxins contained in the plastic are absorbed by food that is in direct contact with the plastic. Foods that are raw and all-natural, like superfood powders, are even more susceptible to this type of contamination than processed foods.
Seabuckthorn, Argasse, Argousier, Buckthorn, Chharma, Dhar-Bu, Espino Armarillo, Espino Falso, Finbar, Grisset, Meerdorn, Oblepikha, Purging Thorn, Rokitnik, Sallow Thorn, Sanddorn, Sea Buckhorn, Sceitbezien, Sea-Buckthorn, Seedorn, Star-Bu, Tindved, Sandthorn, Sallowthorn, or Seaberry
Country of Origin
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Sea Buckthorn Berries may include:
- High in a variety of antioxidants
- Contains all essential fatty acids
- May be beneficial in improving cardiovascular health
- May be effective in normalizing blood sugar
- May be useful for digestion
- May increase energy
- May help improve blood circulation
- Contains a huge variety of minerals and vitamins
- Studies indicate that it contains natural anti-inflammatory properties
- May be useful in treating ulcers
- Traditionally used for internal and topical therapy for a variety of skin disorders
- May be effective in relieving cough and chronic pain
- May be helpful in promoting skin health, including treatment of acne, dermatitis, or eczema
- May help to heal stretch marks or burns
- May signal the body to stop storing unnecessary fat
- May enhance cellular rejuvenation
- Studies have shown it to improve brain and nervous system function
- Often used as a natural energy booster
- May be effective in improving nervous system health
From the Blog
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other medical experts. Statements on this web site are not intended to be a replacement for medical advice from your personal physician. Please read our Site Disclaimer for additional information.
Be the first to review this product.
- In stock
- Calculated at Checkout