Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder
Revered in ancient Asian healing, Reishi mushrooms have been known for their medicinal properties for more than 7,000 years. Modern medicine is now confirming that the immune boosting chemical compounds in our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder can ward off bacteria and viruses, as well as provide excellent cardiovascular support.
Revered for more then 7,000 years in Asia, medicinal mushrooms have long been a source of healing and wellness. In Japan, the Reishi mushroom, also known as the “Herb of Good Fortune,” is used as a health tonic to strengthen the immune system and bring it back into balance. The Chinese call the Reishi “Lingzhi,” and claim that it tonifies the three treasures, Jing, Qui, and Shen. In China, Reishi mushrooms are prized for their ability to build resistance to illness, detox the body, and calm the nerves.
A Revered Immune System Booster
Our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder is abundant in enzymes, polysaccharides, and proteins, including beta-D-glucans, which give the immune system a powerful boost to help ward off foreign invaders. The chemical components in Reishi enhance the production of T-cells, helper T-cells, and natural killer cells, which provide defense for the body. Current research shows that Reishi mushrooms encourage the production of the tumor necrosis factor.
Modern medicine is showing that the Reishi mushroom has evident and positive healing properties. The polysaccharides in our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder aid the body in building the immune system and combating many allergies. Japanese doctors have prescribed Reishi mushrooms for the treatment of bronchitis and memory loss.
Cardio and Allover Health
Sterols and triterpenes in our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder are responsible for the mushroom’s capacity to lower elevated blood pressure and serum cholesterol levels. Reishi mushrooms also moderate the body’s inflammation response, and protect the liver and enhance its function.
Our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder offers great support for cardiovascular health. Reishi mushrooms are widely used in Asia to improve the cardio system, reducing excess fatty acids from the blood. Taken daily, Reishi mushrooms help to prevent hardening of the arteries, angina, and shortness of breath.
A Proprietary Growing Process Yields an Abundance of Nutrients
The mycelia of the Reishi Mushroom contain the greatest quality of polysaccharide compounds, so we use this part of the mushroom in our Reishi Mushroom powder. We grow and harvest only long-established and proven mushroom spores, which are cultivated in gluten-free and organic substrates.
The highly nutritive matter that provides a food source for our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder is 100% pure, with no additives or fillers. Our Reishi mushrooms develop throughout a carefully monitored process, which ensures that the most beneficial components of the mushroom are intentionally free from heavy metals or toxins that are present in many mushroom varieties.
After harvesting, our Reishi mushrooms undergo a cold drying and cold milling technique that protects the heat-sensitive enzymes, and breaks down fibers in the soft walls of the mycelia to make them more digestible.
Our Organic Reishi Mushroom powder is one of the first of it’s kind offered in the United States, and is of premium quality.
Try our Organic Reishi Mushroom powder as a tea, mixed with vanilla and honey, or added to your favorite vegetable dishes and sauces. You may also stir our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder into water.
If cared for properly, our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
We package all of our superfood powders in all-natural brown kraft bags, each with a resealable zipper across the top. Each bag has a thin metal lining, which serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria.
While printed plastic bags with clear windows may look beautiful, studies have shown that the toxins contained in the plastic are absorbed by food that is in direct contact with the plastic. Foods that are raw and all-natural, like superfood powders, are even more susceptible to this type of contamination than processed foods.
Basidiomycetes Mushroom, Champignon Basidiomycète, Champignon d'Immortalité, Champignon Reishi, Champignons Reishi, Ganoderma, Hongo Reishi, Ling Chih, Ling Zhi, Mannentake, Mushroom, Mushroom of Immortality, Mushroom of Spiritual Potency, Red Reishi, Reishi, Reishi Antler Mushroom, Reishi Rouge, Rei-Shi, Spirit Plant
Country of Origin
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder may include
- No additives or fillers
- May be effective in strengthening the immune system
- May help to support the cardiovascular system
- May be beneficial in detoxifying the body
- May be helpful in promoting calmness and reducing stress and tension
- May help to fight against harmful bacteria
- May assist in strengthening anti-cancer killer T-cells
- May be useful in fighting against free radicals
- May be useful against many types of allergies
- May help to reduce and heals bronchitis
- May be effective in improving memory and mental acuity
- May be beneficial for lowering high blood pressure
- May help to maintain proper cholesterol levels
- Contains compounds that studies have shown many have anti-inflammatory properties
- May help to protects the liver
- May be effective for reducing shortness of breath
- Traditionally used to treat viral infections
- Used for centuries by Asian healers as a remedy for altitude sickness
- May help to reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- May be an effective treatment for insomnia
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons.
As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption.
This powder blends well with juice, rice or soy milk, and yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food's nutritional value.
From the Blog
Be the first to review this product.
- 1 Pound Bag = $37.97 ($37.97/lb) 5 Pound Bag = $178.97 ($35.79/lb) 10 Pound Bag = $349.97 ($34.99/lb)
- In stock
- Calculated at Checkout