Ingredient : Organic Camu Camu Powder (Raw)
Noni Powder (Raw)
Organic Noni Powder (Raw)
If there is one superfood that can offer a wide range of support for overall body health its noni powder. Noni has been called the “queen of health plants,” and it provides support for a healthy immune system. Our Raw Noni Powder contains a unique polysaccharide that facilitates normal cell tissue growth. Combine these health benefits with a rich supply of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals and you’ve got a super nutritional supplement.
A Full-Spectrum Healer
Our Raw Noni Powder is the perfect supplement for full-spectrum healing and wellness. Rarely do you see a superfood with such a broad range of nutritional benefits, especially in a 100% natural, plant-based powder. Traditional Polynesian healers have known the benefits of the Noni fruit for more than 2000 years. Our Raw Noni Powder brings to you what the West is just recently discovering; the medicinal powers of the “queen of health plants.”
A Rich Source of Polysaccharides
Our Raw Noni Powder is a potent source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and polysaccharides, such as Noni-ppt, which has been found to support healthy cellular tissue growth and strengthen the immune system. Our Raw Noni Powder contains the polysaccharide, 6-D-glucopyranose pentaacetate, which enhances the “destroying power” of white blood cells and makes them more effective in fighting bacteria and disease.
Supporting the Immune System
The production of T cells is critical for immune system support, and our Raw Noni Powder supercharges the body, creating an environment for healthy T cell growth. Noni also acts as an antiseptic, utilizing two vital substances, limonene and anthraquinones, to aid in boosting compromised immune systems.
The Endless Benefits of Noni
Our Raw Noni Powder contains 17 of the 20 known amino acids, nine of which are considered essential. Athletes have found that consuming Noni Powder helps their muscles to recovery more easily after exercise.
The healing powers of our Raw Noni Powder are endless. Noni has been used effectively to soothe aching muscles, decrease chronic pain, and reduce the symptoms of arthritis. A chemical substance present in our Raw Noni Powder, scopoletin, has shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. Xeronine, another critical compound in our Organic Raw Noni Powder, promotes cell rejuvenation and normal growth.
The health benefits of our Raw Noni Powder don’t end there. Terpine, an important substance found in our Raw Noni Powder, assists in full-body detoxification, and the mineral selenium promotes good skin health and elasticity.
Modern-day medical professionals have praised Noni for its ability to support a healthy cardiovascular system, reduce the risk of stroke, and regulate blood pressure. Our Raw Noni Powder can be a great partner in fighting depression, memory loss, and lack of mental acuity.
The Powers of Noni Make Their Way to the West
The Noni fruit comes from a tropical tree that is indigenous to Polynesia, in particular Islands of Tahiti and Hawaii. The Noni tree begins as a small flowering shrub and produces egg-shaped fruit that have a pungent odor. Ancient Polynesian travelers made sure to always save room for the mighty Noni fruit on their voyages. The fruit’s buoyant seeds were often carried across ocean currants, thus the pollination of the powerful Noni in new lands.
Our Raw Noni Powder is made from the entire fruit, picked at the peak of its nutritional cycle. We process our Raw Noni Powder at low temperatures, to ensure that the health benefits of the fruit remain fully in tact. Enjoy our versatile Raw Noni Powder in your energy shake, granola, juice, and more!
If cared for properly, our Raw Noni Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
We package all of our superfood powders in all-natural brown kraft bags, each with a resealable zipper across the top. Each bag has a thin metal lining, which serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria.
While printed plastic bags with clear windows may look beautiful, studies have shown that the toxins contained in the plastic are absorbed by food that is in direct contact with the plastic. Foods that are raw and all-natural, like superfood powders, are even more susceptible to this type of contamination than processed foods.
Indian Mulberry, Hog Apple, Canary Wood, Morinda, Nunaakai (Tamil Nadu, India) , Dog Dumpling (Barbados), Mengkudu (Indonesia and Malaysia), Apatot (Philippines), Kumudu (Bali), Pace (Java), Beach Mulberry, Cheese Fruit
Country of Origin
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Raw Noni Powder may include:
- May be effective in promoting a healthy immune system
- May help to facilitate normal cell tissue growth
- High in antioxidants
- May be beneficial for strengthening white blood cells
- Studies have shown that it may possess antiseptic qualities
- Contains 17 amino acids
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- May be helpful in strengthening the digestive system
- May help to lower cholesterol
- May be effective in reducig symptoms from allergies
- Used traditionally to soothe aching muscles
- Some studies have shown that it may be helpful in overcoming addictions and smoking
- May be effective in promoting a strong libido
- May help to decrease chronic pain
- May help to reduce the symptoms of arthritis
- Studies have shown that it contains compounds that may have anti-inflammatory properties
- Used traditionally as a natural detoxifier
- May help to increase overall feeling of well-being
- May help to promote good skin health
- May be beneficial in promoting a healthy cardiovascular system
- May be effective in increasing energy and vitality
- Contains a wide array of vitamins and minerals
- May help to reduce the risk of stroke
- May be helpful in regulating blood pressure
- Used for centuries by native healers to help fight depression and enhances mood
- May be effective in improving memory and mental acuity
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons.
As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption.
This powder blends well with juice, rice or soy milk, and yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food's nutritional value.
From the Blog
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Noni Powder (Raw)
Ingredient : Organic Acai Berry Powder (Freeze-Dried)
Ingredient : Organic Mangosteen Powder (Raw)
Ingredient : Organic Raw Moringa Powder