Happy Memorial Day, Superfoodies! This weekend we celebrate the official start of the Summer season, and we're kicking it off with a huge SITE-WIDE sale!
Save 20% on any order when you use code MEMORIALDAY at checkout.
This offer is valid site-wide now through Thursday, May 30th at 11:59 p.m.
Photo credit: Shari's Berries
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Organic Maca Root Powder
- 1 cup Organic Raw Extra Large Goji Berries
- 2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1 carton fresh strawberries
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Open the can and scoop out the top. You want to make sure you are only getting the solid coconut, not the water underneath.
- Add the coconut sugar and maca root powder to the coconut milk and whip together thoroughly.
- In a glass or jar, layer the dried goji berries, coconut cream (about a tablespoon or two), fresh strawberries and shredded coconut. Top with additional shredded coconut. Serve right away, and enjoy!
From The Blog: