Ingredient : Organic Spirulina Powder
Cracked-Cell Chlorella Powder (Raw)
Organic Cracked-Cell Chlorella Powder (Raw)
Sunburst Superfoods Chlorella Powder is one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet, packed with 20 bioavailable nutrients that cleanse, energize, and heal the body. You will hard pressed to find a richer source of chlorophyll, which acts as a full-body detoxification agent, promoting cleansing of heavy metals and toxins from the liver, kidneys, blood, and digestive tract. Just one teaspoon of the emerald green powder contains five times more chlorophyll than wheat grass, 12 times more than barley grass, and 10 times more than alfalfa. It's also rich in Vitamin B12, which is extremely rare in plant-based foods, and is a great source of protein, with a composition of approximately 60%.
Mix 1-2 teaspoons daily with water or other powders, or try blending into smoothies, teas, and juices!
- Only One Ingredient: Organic Chlorella Powder
- Cracked-cell for maximum bioavailability
- May be effective in cleansing energizing, and healing the entire body
- Very high in chlorophyll
- Very high in antioxidants, which studies have shown may eliminate free radicals
- Contains 19 amino acids
- Very high in protein (nearly 60%)
- Contains high levels of vitamin B12
If cared for properly, product has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
From the Blog
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other medical experts. Statements on this web site are not intended to be a replacement for medical advice from your personal physician. Please read our Site Disclaimer for additional information.
- In stock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Cracked-Cell Chlorella Powder (Raw)