One of our absolute favorite healthy breakfasts or snacks is oatmeal. You can’t beat the simplicity and ease. There’s just one problem with oatmeal though: it can be pretty boring! The good news however, is that you can add just about any superfood possible to make a satisfying meal.
In order to add nutrients, boost our energy levels and add a little flavor, we love adding onto our oatmeal bowls. Check out some of our go-to ingredients!
- Go green: Mix in 1-2 teaspoons of Greenpower Blend Powder or Moringa Powder before refrigeration for a boost of vitamins and minerals.
- Crazy for cacao: Mix 3 tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder, cacao nibs or crumbled Cacao Cashew Clusters for a tasty treat.
- Healthy fats: Top your bowl with Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds or Flaxseed Powder, or swirl in ¼ cup Almond Butter for a dose of healthy fats. Bonus: add ¼ cup of Organic Goji Berries for a great kid-friendly after school snack!
- Pack the protein: Stir in your favorite Protein Powder for a post-workout recovery meal.
- Sweeten it up: Try a natural sweetener like Coconut Palm Sugar, Lucuma Powder or Carob Powder for a sugar-free treat!
Shop the Post