Fall’s been here for a while, we know, but suddenly it really *feels* like fall, and we’re thrilled about it. We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the officially-changing weather than to cook up some superfood oatmeal recipes to warm our souls this season. Keep these recipes saved for those chilly mornings when you just want to cozy up with something warm and nourishing!
Superfood Galaxy Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 chopped apple
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed butter
- 2 tbs pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- Combine 1/2 cup oats and 1 cup water in a pot, bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add 1 cup blueberries and 1/2 chopped apple and cook a few minutes, until the oatmeal turns purple – wow!
- Pour 1/3 cup almond milk, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and cook until the oatmeal thickens.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in honey and mix well.
- Top with pumpkin seed butter, moringa, pumpkin & sunflower seeds.
Superfood Oatmeal Bowl
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seed
- 2 tablespoons flax seed powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract pinch of salt
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Toppings: dried goji berries, raw pistachio nuts, unsweetened shredded coconut, almond butter
- Place all ingredients in a medium size pot.
- Turn heat to medium/high and cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until oatmeal has thickened to a porridge.
Cacao Bliss Bowl
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1.5 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon maca root powder
- Toppings: fresh strawberries and blueberries, chopped, unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- In a small pot, boil the oats with the almond milk for about 10 minutes, or until the oats are soft and the milk is all absorbed.
- Transfer to a bowl, stir in the rest of the ingredients, add the toppings and enjoy!