Ingredient : Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein
Bio-Fermented Brown Rice Protein Powder
Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder
Sunburst Superfoods Raw Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Powder is a vegan, easy-to-digest alternative to other supplemental protein choices. Often enjoyed by athletes, body builders, and health aficionados, it is a complete protein powder that mixes well into shakes and smoothies. It contains 84% protein, and each serving has only 110 calories, of which 96 of those calories are protein. That works out to 24g of protein per serving.
Unlike many chalky protein powders, this powder has a silky smooth texture and a great nutty, semi-sweet taste! Vegans and those with soy or milk allergies especially love it because it is dairy free and hypoallergenic.
A serving size is 4 Tablespoons. One tablespoon equals 6g of protein. Adjust your intake of our Brown Rice Protein Powder to meet your individual protein needs.
- Only One Ingredient: Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder
- High in plant-based protein with 24 grams per serving
- Easily digestible
- Low in calories and fat free
- 84% protein
- May be helpful in stabilizing blood sugar
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
If cared for properly, product has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
From the Blog
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other medical experts. Statements on this web site are not intended to be a replacement for medical advice from your personal physician. Please read our Site Disclaimer for additional information.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder