Ingredient : Organic Acai Berry Powder (Freeze-Dried)
Beet Root Powder
Organic Beet Root Powder
Our Beet Root Powder is a great supplement for overall health, but it deserves special attention for a rare phytonutrient that helps the liver to process fat. Proper liver function is a precursor to good cardiovascular health, and The American Heart Association has recommended the consumption of beets to support a healthy heart and blood pressure.
Benefits of Beetroot Powder
Our Beet Root Powder acts a cleansing agent, improving blood PH, flushing fatty deposits from the blood, and improving circulation. Beet root powder is a major catalyst for building a healthy blood supply and detoxifying the liver and the spleen. Researchers have shown that beet root powder can be an extremely beneficial supplement for menstruating women.
A Source of Complete Nutrition
Beet roots are a rich source of many essential vitamins and minerals, including potassium, phosphorus, iron, and calcium. Our Beet Root Powder is a great source of magnesium, which is critical in allowing the body to properly absorb and digest calcium. Beet roots contain generous amounts of vitamins A, B, and C, including folate (vitamin B8), which assists the body in the production of insulin and is essential for pregnant women to prevent birth defects in their unborn children.
Our Beet Root Powder is a rare source of DMG (dimethylglycine), a substance that contributes to a strong cardiovascular system. The American Heart Association has suggested that consuming beets -- and what better way than in the highly concentrated for of our Organic Beet Root Powder -- can support a healthy heart and blood pressure.
The Difference Between Beetroot Powder and Beet Juice Powder
Our Beet Root Powder is made by drying whole beet roots, and then grinding them into a fine powder. Our Beet Root Juice Powder is made by first extracting the juice from the beets, and then drying the juice only into a fine powder. The advantage of the Organic Beet Root Powder is that it is a whole food, as it contains all of the fibrous material from the beet. The advantage of the Beet Juice Powder is that it is highly concentrated, and thus more potent.
How Best To Store Our Beet Root Powder
If cared for properly, our Beet Root Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
We package all of our superfood powders in all-natural brown kraft bags, each with a resealable zipper across the top. Each bag has a thin metal lining, which serves as a very effective barrier to light, oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria.
While printed plastic bags with clear windows may look beautiful, studies have shown that the toxins contained in the plastic are absorbed by food that is in direct contact with the plastic. Foods that are raw and all-natural, like superfood powders, are even more susceptible to this type of contamination than processed foods.
Blood Turnip, Beetroot, Betarraga, Betterave, Mangel Wurzel, Remolacha, Garden Beet, White Beet, Sea Beet.
Country of Origin
Possible Benefits of Beetroot Powder
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Beet Root Powder may include:
- May be beneficial for purifying the blood
- May help to improve blood circulation
- May be effective in encouraging good digestion
- Contains betaine, which studies have shown may play an important role in the health of the cardiovascular system
- Contains folic acid (B8, biotin), which may assist with the production of insulin
- Contains zinc, which may help protect against fatty deposits in the liver and may boost the immune system
- May have many beneficial diuretic effects
- May help to normalize the blood's pH balance
- Studies have shown that it may help to naturally detoxify the liver and spleen
- May help to regulate proper blood pressure levels
- Contains dimethylglycine (also known as DMG), which may promote healthy heart and cardiovascular system
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons, 2-3 times per day. One teaspoon is the equivalent of one medium-sized beet.
As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption.
This powder blends well with juice, rice or soy milk, and yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food's nutritional value.
From the Blog
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other medical experts. Statements on this web site are not intended to be a replacement for medical advice from your personal physician. Please read our Site Disclaimer for additional information.
- 1 Pound Bag = $24.97 ($24.97/lb) 5 Pound Bag = $119.85 ($23.97/lb) 10 Pound Bag = $229.97 ($22.99/lb)
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Organic Beet Root Powder