Organic Raw Mangosteen Powder
Our antioxidant-rich Organic Raw Mangosteen Powder has a whopping 2,510 ORAC score, a rating almost unheard of in a fruit. Thanks to a class of naturally occurring polyphenols called xanthones, which are present in the dark purple rind of the berry, the mangosteen is one of the best superfoods to possibly fight free radicals and heal damaged cells.
Sure, you know that collard greens and kale have ORAC scores that are practically off the chart. But did you know that the mangosteen, a tiny little berry with a dark purple rind and white, fleshy pulp rivals these leafy greens with a 2,510 ORAC rating?
- High in vitamin C
- High in antioxidants
- 100% pure
An Impressive Profile of Xanthones
The antioxidant levels in our Organic Raw Mangosteen Powder are through the roof, thanks to a class of naturally occurring polyphenols called xanthones (zan-thones), which are found in the mangosteen’s pericarp, or skin. When partially ripe, the mangosteen yields polyhydroxy-xanthone derivatives known as mangostin and beta-mangostin, which are vital compounds in the fight against disease and compromised cells. The fully ripened mangosteen berry contains the xanthones gartanin, beta-disoxygartanin, and normangostin. These xanthones, which are more abundant in the mangosteen than in any other fruit, may have a positive effect on cardiovascular health and can heal cells that have been damaged by free radicals.
The xanthones in our Organic Raw Mangosteen Powder can help slow signs of aging, combat degenerative diseases, and reduce mental and physical deterioration in the body. Rich in essential vitamins and minerals, the mangosteen is a great weapon an arsenal to fight inflammation, fatigue, and obesity. Research shows that the mangosteen can boost the immune system, elevate mood, reduce vertigo, promote healthy teeth and gums, and heal weakened joints.
The “Queen of All Fruits”
Many health practitioners are studying the unique compounds that are found in our mangosteens for their positive effects on arthritis, diabetes, bacterial and viral infections, asthma, atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), and sleep disorders.
The mangosteen, which has no relationship to the mango, is called the “Queen of All Fruits” for good reason. For hundreds of years, Asian natives have revered the mangosteen for its ability to treat infection, relieve pain, reduce fevers, and boost the immune system. The mangosteen is still treasured in Thailand and Indonesia, where the pericarp is made into an ointment to help eczema and other skin disorders.
This exotic tropical fruit is native to the South Pacific, and takes on a brilliant purple hue when fully ripe. The rind is where most of the beneficial nutrients are found, and the white pulp is often enjoyed as a delicious dessert in Southeast Asia.
Our Organic Organic Raw Mangosteen Powder is harvested from the entire berry, ensuring that all of the medicinal properties as well as the sweet goodness are delivered to you in an amazing powder that tastes great with smoothies, juices, cereal, and yogurt.
If cared for properly, our Organic Raw Mangosteen Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
Amibiasine, Fruit des Rois, Jus de Xango, Mang Cut, Manggis, Manggistan, Mangosta, Mangostan, Mangostana, Mangostanier, Mangostao, Mangostier, Mangoustanier, Mangouste, Mangoustier, Manguita, Meseter, Queen of Fruits, Sementah, Semetah, Xango, Xango Juice
Country of Origin
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Raw Mangosteen Powder may include:
- May be helpful in healing damaged cells
- Very high in antioxidants (high ORAC rating)
- May be effective in improving cardiovascular health
- May help to slow signs of aging
- May be useful in combatting degenerative diseases
- May help to fight fungus and parasites
- May be effective in neutralizing free radicals
- May help to reduce mental and physical deterioration
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals
- May help to stimulate red blood cell growth
- May be useful for increasing mental energy, focus, and attention span
- Studies have shown that it contains compounds that may have anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to maintain proper intestinal health
- May be useful in increasing longevity
- May help to reduces fatigue
- May be an effective immune system booster
- Used traditionally to help fight obesity
- May help reduce allergy symptoms
- May be useful in elevating mood
- May help to promote healthy teeth and gum
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons. %%Panel.SuggestedUsage%%
1 cup coconut water
1/2 cup organic strawberries, stems removed and frozen
2 tablespoons organic agave
1 teaspoon Organic Mangosteen Powder
1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup ice
Spring of fresh lavender (to garnish)
1. Place all ingredients in blender (except for garnishes).
2. Blend, pour into a tall glass, garnish, and enjoy.
Be the first to review this product.
- 1 Pound Bag = $27.97 ($27.97/lb) 5 Pound Bag = $117.97 ($23.59/lb) 10 Pound Bag = $229.97 ($22.99/lb)
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout