Organic Beet Root Powder
Our Organic Beet Root Powder is a great supplement for overall health, but it deserves special attention for a rare phytonutrient that helps the liver to process fat. Proper liver function is a precursor to good cardiovascular health, and The American Heart Association has recommended the consumption of beets to support a healthy heart and blood pressure.
- High in antioxidants
- 100% pure
The Cleansing Powder of Beet Root Powder
Our Organic Beet Root Powder acts a cleansing agent, improving blood PH, flushing fatty deposits from the blood, and improving circulation. Beet root powder is a major catalyst for building a healthy blood supply and detoxifying the liver and the spleen. Researchers have shown that beet root powder can be an extremely beneficial supplement for menstruating women.
A Source of Complete Nutrition
Beet roots are a rich source of many essential vitamins and minerals, including potassium, phosphorus, iron, and calcium. Our Organic Beet Root Powder is a great source of magnesium, which is critical in allowing the body to properly absorb and digest calcium. Beet roots contain generous amounts of vitamins A, B, and C, including folate (vitamin B8), which assists the body in the production of insulin and is essential for pregnant women to prevent birth defects in their unborn children.
Our Organic Beet Root Powder is a rare source of DMG (dimethylglycine), a substance that contributes to a strong cardiovascular system. The American Heart Association has suggested that consuming beets -- and what better way than in the highly concentrated for of our Organic Beet Root Powder -- can support a healthy heart and blood pressure.
The Difference Between Beet Root Powder and Beet Juice Powder
Our Organic Beet Root Powder is made by drying whole beet roots, and then grinding them into a fine powder. Our Organic Beet Root Juice Powder is made by first extracting the juice from the beets, and then drying the juice only into a fine powder. The advantage of the Organic Beet Root Powder is that it is a whole food, as it contains all of the fibrous material from the beet. The advantage of the Organic Beet Juice Powder is that it is highly concentrated, and thus more potent.
If cared for properly, our Organic Beet Root Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
Blood Turnip, Beetroot, Betarraga, Betterave, Mangel Wurzel, Remolacha, Garden Beet, White Beet, Sea Beet.
Country of Origin
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Beet Root Powder may include:
- May be beneficial for purifying the blood
- May help to improve blood circulation
- May be effective in encouraging good digestion
- Contains betaine, which studies have shown may play an important role in the health of the cardiovascular system
- Contains folic acid (B8, biotin), which may assist with the production of insulin
- Contains zinc, which may help protect against fatty deposits in the liver and may boost the immune system
- May have many beneficial diuretic effects
- May help to normalize the blood's pH balance
- Studies have shown that it may help to naturally detoxify the liver and spleen
- May help to regulate proper blood pressure levels
- Contains dimethylglycine (also known as DMG), which may promote healthy heart and cardiovascular system
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons, 2-3 times per day. One teaspoon is the equivalent of one medium-sized beet. %%Panel.SuggestedUsage%%
Be the first to review this product.
- 1 Pound Bag = $24.97 ($24.97/lb) 5 Pound Bag = $119.85 ($23.97/lb) 10 Pound Bag = $229.97 ($22.99/lb)
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout