Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder
Our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder is a true superfood that promotes overall health and well-being. This green powerhouse is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, and contains eight essential amino acids. Our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder is even more potent when mixed with other herbs and blends well into smoothies, teas, and juices.
Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder – An Overall Nutritional Superfood
Our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder is probably one of the best overall health superfoods that you will find. This highly nutritive grass promotes all over well-being and aids in supporting health conditions from detoxification to digestion.
- Made from pure juice
- High in antioxidants
- 8 essential amino acids
- 100% pure
Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder is a great source of nutrition. Alfalfa grass juice powder contains eight essential amino acids and vitamins like calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, iron sulfides, choline, zinc, and beta-carotene. It is also rich in Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K.
Our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder is a powerful antioxidant, full of beneficial compounds, such as phytoestrogen and saponins. Alfalfa grass juice powder helps to detoxify the body by cleansing the liver and is often used as a natural remedy to kidney and urinary tract infections.
Alfalfa grass juice powder is used by many as an herbal diuretic and laxative, and as an aid for digestive issues like indigestion and constipation. Many people use organic alfalfa grass juice powder to eliminate water retention, boost slow appetite, and help alleviate upset stomach.
Consuming alfalfa grass juice powder as a supplement is a great way to help assist in the assimilation of protein, fats and carbohydrates in the body. Our organic alfalfa juice powder is often taken to combat anemia and asthma, and to fight malnutrition issues such as anorexia.
Alfalfa grass juice powder is a strong anti-fungal agent and is highly alkaline, which means it can balance acidic conditions in the body. It has even been used by women to reduce menopausal symptoms. Our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder increases the ability of blood to clot after injury, so it should not consumed by those taking anti-clotting medications.
About Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder
Raw alfalfa grass juice powder is known as the “Father of All Foods” (Al-fal-fa), and has been used for years in Chinese medicine to treat kidney stones, rheumatism, and arthritis. It was first used in Arab nations as a food source for horses to keep them strong and healthy.
Our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder should not be confused with alfalfa leaf powder. Alfalfa grass juice powder is made by juicing alfalfa grass and removing the cellulose, so only a pure concentration of juice is left and then dried into a fine powder. Alfalfa leaf powder is obtained from alfalfa grass, which is dried in its entirety then milled to a powder.
If cared for properly, our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder has a shelf life of two to three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
Lucerne, Buffalo Herb, Purple Medic, Buffalo Grass, Chilean Clover, Father of All Foods (Al-fal-fa)
Country of Origin
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder may include
- Studies have shown that it may work as a natural laxative and diuretic
- May be effective in detoxifying the urinary tract
- May be beneficial for cleansing the liver
- High in antioxidants
- May be helpful in preventing and curing urinary tract infections
- May help to reduce excess water retention in the bladder
- Excellent natural source of vitamin K
- Traditionally used as a blood and liver purifier of chemicals and heavy metals
- May be able to ease joint problems, skin issues and foul breath
- Known to have a strong alkaline effect on the body
- May be effective in easing general digestive problems, gastritis and indigestion
- Contains high levels of enzymes, which may be useful for food digestion and assimilation
- May be effective in combatting bad forms of cholesterol
- May help to stabilize blood sugar levels, particularly when taken in conjunction with manganese
- May be effective in reducing migraine headaches
- May help to improve pituitary gland functioning
- May be beneficial for stimulating the immune system
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons. %%Panel.SuggestedUsage%%
Be the first to review this product.
- 1/2 Pound Bag = $20.97 ($41.94/lb) 1 Pound Bag = $37.97 ($37.97/lb) 5 Pound Bag = $179.85 ($35.97/lb)
- In stock
- Calculated at Checkout